Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Badge Missing/How to contact?

Tips and tricks ...

TiffanyNPierce

Badge Missing/How to contact?

Post by TiffanyNPierce »

My sons June 10th Anniversary badge never showed up! We've tried to report it as a bug several times through his account but it isn't fixed and we can't find out how to contact Duo. What can we do? It's pretty disappointing to work on this hard, have a long streak, and have that not work right. I want him to stay encouraged but it's still frustrating. How can we get this fixed for him? On reddit it looks like he wasn't the only one! Thanks!

Corinnebelle

Re: Badge Missing/How to contact?

Post by Corinnebelle »

When you say you reported it with his account, you mean using this form right? Of course Duome is a different company to Duolingo so we can't help you directly. I do wonder if you have tried signing out of his account and then back in. Maybe that would jog Duolingo's memory. If you can't remember the password, check to see what email account Duolingo is attached to first.

I don't have many ideas about fixing this, but maybe someone else does?

It could be due to recent changes Duolingo is implementing.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “How to ...”