Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Update from Duolingo Klingon team

dakanga

Update from Duolingo Klingon team

Post by dakanga »

I have just picked up today from https://incubator.duolingo.com/courses/tlh/en/status, from one month ago that the Klingon team released an notice, and I thought the community here may be interested to also know this.

ngop lubuy'moH wab chu' ("DISHing Up New Audio")

Two quick points, as we haven't issued an update in a while and I want you to know we're still working hard.

wa') The DHIS glitch has been fixed and the tlhIngan Hol team is racing to repair and provide the audio that we couldn't get to before. We don't have a new timeline for complete male audio, but it's still in progress.

cha') We're as sad as many of our learners about the closure of the Duolingo forums. We'll miss interacting with you, but know that we're still thinking of you, and that you can ask questions on the Learn Klingon Facebook group. The good news is that one of our forum moderators will now be working exclusively in the incubator to hatch a Klingon surprise for you.

wej) ... wej remerrup. peloStaH. (We're not yet ready to reveal the surprise. Wait out).

Qov
Canada

Re: Update from Duolingo Klingon team

Post by Qov »

We still miss talking to learners in the forums. If there is something about the course you want to report or discuss, we'll see it here.

Return to “Klingon”