Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

A new milestone for the forum!

Explorer
Portugal

A new milestone for the forum!

Post by Explorer »

This is not a personal achievement but I think it's something that must be celebrated anyways. I just wanted to announce that the forum already has over 3000 registered users! 🎉

Thank you all for being part of this community!

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

Dana_Dany Danuta
Poland

Re: A new milestone for the forum!

Post by Dana_Dany Danuta »

Congratulations!!! 🎊🌹💐

That's great, it means that this "Forum" is liked and develops! 💫 :)

Last edited by Dana_Dany Danuta on Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Native language: 🇵🇱 Duolingo levels

Be smart and write poems. :D

Deleted User 1414

Post by Deleted User 1414 »

I think it's good that the number of registrants has increased. Congratulations!🎉💐

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Recently I saw that 48 users were online at the same time. Most of them were guests. That is more than half of the previous maximum of 9 March.
As you don't have to be logged in here to read the abundance of collected information, this could become an insider tip among language lovers.

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Return to “Achievements”