Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

HebrewPod101

Moderator: Corinnebelle

Corinnebelle

HebrewPod101

Post by Corinnebelle »

Has anyone tried HebrewPod101? They have some cool words available this week for shark week.

I just got a download of the world's super animals. They offer some free workbook downloads and free lessons on Thursdays and have some free stuff available as well. They do try to sell their product so you'll get a lot of emails unless you unsubscribe, but they send you some free stuff in some of them, so it's kind of interesting for me.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Re: Free Hebrew-English dictionary pdfs and children's dictionary

Post by Corinnebelle »

Hebrewpod said I can share these links with anyone who wants to learn Hebrew. I'm not sure if they work unless you sign up. They won't work unless you sign up. And they expire after a few days but you can get an idea of what they'll send you from the names of these workbooks.

Top 50 Verbs PDF Writing WorkBook

The Basic Hebrew Phrases PDF WorkBook

Saying thank you in Hebrew

Hebrewpod sends you a list of words with sound each month also. I find them handy as an extra resource.

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Re: HebrewPod101

Post by Corinnebelle »

Hebrewpod is now making e-books. They've been giving away some cool stuff lately, lots of pictures and cool word lists. They even gave away a free 103 page slang word book!

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Just to note Hebrewpod does seem to have some errors in their word lists from time to time. Feminine will be masculine or the transliteration will be incorrect.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Hebrewpod's sure been giving away a lot of workbooks lately.

Return to “Resources”