Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Project: (Unofficial) Russian Stories

EranBarLev
Israel

Project: (Unofficial) Russian Stories

Post by EranBarLev »

Original post by Randriano | Archived post

Stories are a great way to improve learning a language and as there are no official translations from Duolingo for all languages yet, I started a community project to change that.

The (Unofficial) Duolingo Stories Project is there!

For Russian we already have the first set of stories finished! And more are to come!

Currently we have with Tatyana650946 already a great translator for the Russian stories. But more translators also would allow to check stories for typos and allow to use to translate more stories. So tell us when you want to contribute.

The project is not a part of Duolingo, but we have the permission from Duolingo to use the stories for the project.

You can see, we have interactivity in the stories, just like the official stories.

Last edited by EranBarLev on Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

EranBarLev
Israel

Re: Project: (Unofficial) Russian Stories

Post by EranBarLev »

Original comment by Randriano

Hi all, as Duolingo will unfortunately soon shut down the Forums, we have to move on to another platform. As we were already using a Discord Server for Story Contributors, we thought it might be the easiest to invite you to join us there. https://discord.gg/4NGVScARR3

Last edited by EranBarLev on Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

eaglefin31
United States of America

Post by eaglefin31 »

Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but which link will get me to the stories?

​Lead the sword with your body, and you will become one with it.
-Miyamoto Musashi

eaglefin31
United States of America

Post by eaglefin31 »

Never mind, got it. Haha, sorry to bother you!

​Lead the sword with your body, and you will become one with it.
-Miyamoto Musashi

EranBarLev
Israel

Post by EranBarLev »

Update: The project moved to another URL, and they also moved to another Discord server. I've edited the URLs above.

Return to “Russian”