Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

New Spanish tree & new trees in general

Moderators: xillegas, Stasia

PeaceForce

New Spanish tree & new trees in general

Post by PeaceForce »

As I was inching my way to L3 on my Spanish tree a little while ago, DL prompted me to try their new version of el arbol. I opted out for now, the better to have a chance of finally guilding the tree at hand. I've only recently reached L2, after struggling to get there ever since the crowns feature associated with tree levels was added.

Has anyone reading this seen the new tree? What do you think of it? How many units does it have? As much as I would like to be fluent or proficient in Spanish, I'm tentative about going through the new tree if its longer than the 10 units currently handled. (Granted, trees or no, DL shouldn't be the only resource for studying any language.)

In any case, please feel free to share your experiences good, bad or indifferent about new trees. I'm grateful that we're now given the choice of if and when to accept them, basically, whereas before we weren't.

Functional and aspirational bio: Linguaphile, systems and process thinker; deep syncretist. Organic farmer, eco-agriculturalist and agro-technologist. Civilizational scholar, ideator and activist. Visionary, futurist and multidoer in holistic Divine love!

ElmerRamone
United States of America

Re: New Spanish tree & new trees in general

Post by ElmerRamone »

I'm confused about what you mean. I just finished my Spanish tree the other day, and at no point did any mention of a 'new' tree come up.

Return to “Spanish”