Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Progress Quiz always the same

janiqua

Progress Quiz always the same

Post by janiqua »

I love the idea of the progress quiz but it just gives me the same sentences over and over again. Is there a way to make it give me new content? Thanks.

Danika_Dakika
United States of America

Re: Progress Quiz always the same

Post by Danika_Dakika »

Probably not. It's one of those features that seems like it could be helpful for you, but in the end is maybe only helpful for the company (to measure how well they are teaching the material, similar to checkpoints?). Because of that, similar to Legendary tests, it's probably measuring whether you can do the "hardest" material in the course, and unless other sentences are introduced that rank as "harder," the test probably won't change much. Unfortunately, the measure of hard-ness is usually "how many users get this one wrong"--which can also be caused by the number of reasonable alternative answers that are still missing in the upper areas of the course. <sigh>

Here's a good article about the Progress/Mastery quizzes -- https://duolingo.hobune.stream/comment/37247559

Kolay gelsin!
Danika_Dakika

Duolingo Mod, TR Image <> EN Image

Return to “Turkish”