Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Reverso conjugations

Moderator: Corinnebelle

Corinnebelle

Reverso conjugations

Post by Corinnebelle »

In contemplating what to work on next, after I finish archiving, I was wondering where I could find a dictionary with audio for Hebrew. I know I have mentioned it in resources, but looking into reverso I found that if hover over the words in conjugations it will give you sound.

Here is the link for לִרְאוֹת

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Re: Reverso conjugations

Post by Corinnebelle »

Does anyone have an audio dictionary for Hebrew that I could embed audio links for words from?

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Where is a dictionary that is going to tell me what preposition goes with what verb?

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

Return to “Resources”