Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Icelandic for travelers (blog post)

IceVajal
Germany

Icelandic for travelers (blog post)

Post by IceVajal »

Some language lovers mentioned that they miss Icelandic at Duolingo, I remembered when reading the blog post. It's not much, but gives you a head start, if you visiting Iceland.

https://matadornetwork.com/read/iceland ... travelers/

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Re: Icelandic for travelers (blog post)

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Wenn sich jemals ein Isländer hierher verläuft, der anderen seine Sprache beibringen möchte: bitte melde Dich bei mir. Mein Lehrbuch scheint nicht wirklich gut zu sein.

If there is ever an Icelander here who wants to teach others his language: please contact me. My textbook doesn't seem to be very good

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

IceVajal
Germany

Post by IceVajal »

Perhaps this app is worth considering....

www.qlango.com

Quote: With Qlango you can learn the following languages: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (British and American), Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

MoniqueMaRie
Germany

Post by MoniqueMaRie »

Just checked the pros and cons of qlango. One of the cons is "Doesn’t teach other aspects of language besides vocabulary", so it will not help much.
I'm currently using language drops for Icelandic vocabulary.
What I need is more Grammar.

Ok, I don't really need Icelandic in Iceland as everyone speaks English there

Native :de: / using :uk: / learning :fr: :cn: :it: / once learnt Image / trying to understand at least a bit :poland:

Return to “Languages not yet covered...”