Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

My Duome not updating since June 22nd.

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Belgarath
United States of America

My Duome not updating since June 22nd.

Post by Belgarath »

I noticed that my Duome has not updated since June 22nd. I currently have 838 crowns, yet it only shows 835 crowns and all of the raw data is stale. I noticed though when it compared me to someone else in the graph, that person's data unlike mine goes to June 27th. Is there something that I need to do to get my Duome to update? I haven't changed any of my settings in quite some time. This is the first time I've seen this issue.

Thanks!

Vojtech_S.
Czech Republic

Re: My Duome not updating since June 22nd.

Post by Vojtech_S. »

My Duome is updating sometimes, when I display the page, but the activity feed is stuck at June 12th.

cannonplug
Ireland

Post by cannonplug »

My page was last updated on the 27th. That of my "opponent" on the graph, on the 28th. So yes, something does appear to be glitchy these days.

Belgarath
United States of America

Post by Belgarath »

I was able get Duome to update when I went into my Duolingo settings and changed my profile to public. I didn't have to do that before and it's annoying because then it forces me into the leagues which I want nothing to do with since I find that distracting and counterproductive. I decided to turn it back off. If Duome doesn't update anymore while the profile isn't visible, I just won't use Duome anymore.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]Belgarath[/mention] That's great! I have had to update mine sometimes by going public for a bit. Usually it works for a good while, but lately mine says cached data too. Does yours still say cached data after you flashed it with the public setting?

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

cannonplug
Ireland

Post by cannonplug »

Yes! Making the profile public does allow Duome to refresh. It's just a matter of making it private again before doing any lessons so that you don't get entered into a league.

My Duome page did get updated sometime yesterday, even with the private profile. But it only did so once and then got stuck again.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

[mention]cannonplug[/mention] I uploaded mine. I turn it back to private as soon as I have refreshed the page.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

cannonplug
Ireland

Post by cannonplug »

Well, like others, I too found out that turning your profile to public is not always successful. Right now, my Duome stats aren't updating even though my profile is public. There must be something else going on with the communication between the two systems.

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”