Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Cached mode

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

Gentianopsis
Czech Republic

Cached mode

Post by Gentianopsis »

Are you going to update users' progress on Duolingo in a real time again? It used to be perfect until a few days ago: I could easily see how many lessons, XP's, crowns etc. I have much better on Duome than on Duolingo, small black dots for lessons in each skill were great help too as well as counts to next levels, all crowns, all skils... Now there are old results shown and even the skill dots have wrong colors (e.g., everything yellow instead od some orange, some red, and some green ones, although the level numbers for each skill seam to be correct). I cannot see how far/close I am from the next level anymore either. :-( Please make Duome work the same way it used to!!!

duome

Re: Cached mode

Post by duome »

It falls back to the "cached mode" occasionally when there are some issues with duome-duolingo connection. I keep an eye on this, but it can be a few hours before I'm there to fix it (if it doesn't fix itself).

Colleen163
South Africa

Post by Colleen163 »

How do I see my xps to the next level

Basler Biker
Switzerland

Post by Basler Biker »

Colleen163 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:16 pm

How do I see my xps to the next level

no need to post twice, to correct a typo, just "edit" the first one ;-)

BB - Basler Biker - Positivity and constructiveness will prevail
Native :belgium: :netherlands: / fluent :fr: :de: :uk: / learning :sweden: / fan of :switzerland: (bs/bl)

Return to “Requests new Duome features”