Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Are any of the authors of the Turkish course on this board?

David680268
Germany

Are any of the authors of the Turkish course on this board?

Post by David680268 »

As the title of this thread says, are any of the people who developed the Duolingo Turkish course on this board? I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this course, despite the many difficulties I have sometimes had with it (doing the lesson on 'if' located towards the end of the course with just the keyboard took me like half an hour or so).
The sentences in the Turkish course are some of the funniest and most creative on Duolingo.
After translating the sentence

"Keşke burada olsaydın."

from Turkish to English, Pink Floyd started to play in my head. Then there are funny and mindbending sentences à la 'I won't let your mother let you drink beer', or psychedelic sentences on blue elephants and purple turtles (if I still remember correctly).
So thank you again.
digs through cardboard boxes with lots of things in them to find old Pink Floyd recordings

Danika_Dakika
United States of America

Re: Are any of the authors of the Turkish course on this board?

Post by Danika_Dakika »

I cannot take credit, but I'm in touch with some of the current and former team members, so I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to them!

Kolay gelsin!
-Danika_Dakika

Duolingo Mod, TR Image <> EN Image

Return to “Turkish”