Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

hi

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

Upbeat 88
Mexico

hi

Post by Upbeat 88 »

i know who started it but what date was that duome started Duome.eu

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Re: hi

Post by Upbeat 88 »

and yes, I know I put this in requests because I am requesting the date please and thank you

Upbeat 88
Mexico

Post by Upbeat 88 »

ohhh and @Duome please see this

Drymice

Post by Drymice »

Well, I think since Duome joined at Wed., 09 Feb, 2022 2:08 am, that's probably when ut forum started

Last edited by Drymice on Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm as dry as a mouse.

zerogrqvity
United States of America

Post by zerogrqvity »

u

👤♠ ㄥєт 𝓪𝕝Ⓛ ʸᗝᑌ 𝒹ᗝ в𝕖 𝐝Øⓝᗴ ⒾⓃ ⓒό𝓝ᖴι𝔡ⓔ𝓝𝐜𝓔 🎈🍫

Native: 🇺🇸 Learning: 🇯🇵 🇪🇸

panyamnyenyekevu
Ukraine

Post by panyamnyenyekevu »

Drymice wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:16 pm

Well, I think since Duome joined at Wed., 09 Feb, 2022 2:08 am, that's probably when ut started

Nope he’s asking when the site itself began, not just the forum which started long after. When was it started and what inspired it? [mention]duome[/mention] i’m curious too! 😉

🇺🇦

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

A while ago duome used to be called duolingo.eu I think, but they had to change the name, because Duolingo was a trademarked name.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Requests new Duome features”