Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Greek alphabet / writing exercise (for absolute beginners)

Cifi

Greek alphabet / writing exercise (for absolute beginners)

Post by Cifi »

I had been looking a tiny little bit into the Greek course some months ago, then dropped it again for the time being. I still feel a need to familiarise with the Greek letters, so I thought about ways to play with them.

I would have liked some flashcards that would only have a picture and audio and make you type the word, but I didn't succeed creating such thing on Quizlet.

Instead, I created a very simple crossword puzzle with some of the first few words taught on Duolingo.

It may be suitable for printing and handwriting the letters, but as I wanted to save paper, I used an image editing software to enter the letters.

Maybe someone who is also working through the very first lessons happens to like it.

Attachments
crosswords.pdf
(18.3 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

Cifi

Re: Greek alphabet / writing exercise (for absolute beginners)

Post by Cifi »

My solution (I hope I got it right):

crosswords.png
crosswords.png (28.87 KiB) Viewed 152 times

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

O.Zoe
Greece

Post by O.Zoe »

Well done, [mention]Cifi[/mention]! Just one spelling mistake - it's ψωμί (bread). : )

🇬🇷 N :gb: C1 :de: B1 :it: A1

Cifi

Post by Cifi »

Doh! I wrote it wrong all the time, thank you so much for correcting me, [mention]O.Zoe[/mention]

Return to “Greek”