Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Links to removed French stories

Moderators: MoniqueMaRie, dakanga

EranBarLev
Israel

Links to removed French stories

Post by EranBarLev »

My original post | Archived post

As you may have noticed, some new French stories were added recently. However, some old stories were removed at the same time. Here's a list of stories that were removed either in the latest update or in previous ones. It's still possible to do these stories and earn XP for them by clicking the links. Make sure your target language is set to French before clicking these links.

Update: I added some more stories on 23 July 2021 & 6 October 2021. (For details see the comments.) Thanks to Richard Wallace, MyThoughtsAboutIt & Icedragona.

Image Surprise!Image In the MuseumImage The ExamImage I Need Money!Image Saturday Night
Image The Green DressImage My Favorite PenImage The InterviewImage The FriendsImage Who Is It?
Image I Hear a Noise!Image A Visit to RomeImage The New MallImage Happy Birthday!Image The Perfect Vacation
Image The TouristImage I Can't SleepImage The RestaurantImage The ProblemImage Every Day
Image The Train TicketImage The Birthday DinnerImage At the FarmImage Night MusicImage Our First House
Image Filou, Sit!Image My Favorite GameImage Max Makes BreakfastImage Grandma's New CellphoneImage A Beer, Please!
Image A Bad DayImage The Soccer ShoesImage The School PartyImage The Secret RecipeImage Love Letters
Image Let's Go to the Beach!Image I'm ready!Image Three MonthsImage An Important JobImage A Special Night
Image The New PlaceImage Danger! 1/2Image Danger! 2/2Image A New JobImage Last Stop
Image Is That You?Image The Art MuseumImage The Party 1/2Image The Party 2/2Image The Birthday Present
Image A Very Bad MovieImage A Letter to Mathilde 1/2Image A Letter to Mathilde 2/2Image Let's Play Basketball?Image The Building
Image In the Forest 1/2Image In the Forest 2/2Image Big NewsImage A Day Full of AdventureImage The Note
Image New RelationshipImage Room for RentImage Do We Know Each Other?Image The Birthday SurpriseImage On TV
Image How to Be a Good BoyfriendImage The SignImage The Secret BoxImage A New AuthorImage Car for Sale
Image Morning Chocolate PastryImage Locked BathroomImage Help Gérald!Image The FollowerImage Robbery
Image 2042 1/5Image 2042 2/5Image 2042 3/5Image 2042 4/5Image 2042 5/5

Update: 2-5 October 2021
Some more stories have been purged. (For details see the comments.) Thanks to MyThoughtsAboutIt, Richard Wallace, Monkey Zorr, Icedragona and Gregory.

Image I Want to Go Out!Image Mystery DateImage We Have to TalkImage Follow the ArrowsImage It's Three in the Morning!
Image Chapter Two 1/2Image Chapter Two 2/2Image One More WeddingImage The Amateur RobberImage At the Yard Sale
Image After Closing Time 1/2Image After Closing Time 2/2Image Traffic Stop 1/2Image Traffic Stop 2/2Image Love Is in the Air
Image A Snake!Image Fi Fi Needs a RoomImage The Artist's Beanie 1/3Image The Artist's Beanie 2/3Image The Artist's Beanie 3/3
Image At the LabImage The AtticImage The Joys of Camping 1/3Image The Joys of Camping 2/3Image The Joys of Camping 3/3
Image Ready for TakeoffImage It's Him!Image The Paper BagImage The Greatest TreasureImage Three Wishes
Image DecisionsImage Package for Delivery 1/2Image Package for Delivery 2/2Image Sneaking Around 1/2Image Sneaking Around 2/2
Image BlackbeardImage Singles Night 1/3Image Singles Night 2/3Image Singles Night 3/3Image The Mugger
Image What's Going On?Image The Day You LeftImage Country Road 1/2Image Country Road 2/2Image In the Library
Image We Have to Say GoodbyeImage The Pyramid of TikalImage The First Lesson

Update: 8 December 2021
Some more stories have been purged. (For details see the comments.) Thanks to RemmieIngl and Icedragona.

Image Lost CatImage Crystals 1/2Image Crystals 2/2Image The First Assignment 1/2Image The First Assignment 2/2
Image Skydive 1/2Image Skydive 2/2Image The Hunter 1/3Image The Hunter 2/3Image The Hunter 3/3
Image Grandma's GiftImage Wild Ride 1/2Image Wild Ride 2/2Image The Great Escape 1/2Image The Great Escape 2/2
Image Secret Admirer 1/2Image Secret Admirer 2/2Image The Envelope 1/3Image The Envelope 2/3Image The Envelope 3/3
Image SugarloafImage The Duke of BastilleImage Blueprints 1/3Image Blueprints 2/3Image Blueprints 3/3
Image The Traitor 1/2Image The Traitor 2/2Image Atlantis 1/3Image Atlantis 2/3Image Atlantis 3/3
Image The Jump 1/3Image The Jump 2/3Image The Jump 3/3
Image Poachers 1/6Image Poachers 2/6Image Poachers 3/6Image Poachers 4/6Image Poachers 5/6
Image Poachers 6/6Image The Second Assignment 1/4Image The Second Assignment 2/4Image The Second Assignment 3/4Image The Second Assignment 4/4
Image The Artist 1/5Image The Artist 2/5Image The Artist 3/5Image The Artist 4/5Image The Artist 5/5
Image Jasmir 1/3Image Jasmir 2/3Image Jasmir 3/3Image New Life Plan 1/2Image New Life Plan 2/2
Image Puss in Boots 1/4Image Puss in Boots 2/4Image Puss in Boots 3/4Image Puss in Boots 4/4Image Thank You Card
Image Pixies in the Meadow 1/5Image Pixies in the Meadow 2/5Image Pixies in the Meadow 3/5Image Pixies in the Meadow 4/5Image Pixies in the Meadow 5/5
Image The Beauty Baker 1/5Image The Beauty Baker 2/5Image The Beauty Baker 3/5Image The Beauty Baker 4/5Image The Beauty Baker 5/5

Some stories have been replaced by new versions with the cartoon characters, but the original versions are still available:

Good Morning!
Image A DateImage One ThingImage HoneymoonImage In the Clothing Store
Image The Dance ClassImage The GardenImage Can I Help You?Image An Interesting ConversationImage It's Too Dangerous
Image A Drawing in the ParkImage The Big GameImage It's My Ex!Image Returning to My CountryImage The New Teacher
Image A Day Out FishingImage Free PizzaImage Camping!Image Long-Distance RelationshipImage Reunion

Please let me know if I missed any removed story or made any mistake. I used the Duolingo Stories - access to removed stories. (Previously known as LTS published by TinyDynamicDuo - a team daKanga was part of) You can also find the links to the old stories in your browser history.

Last edited by EranBarLev on Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:23 am, edited 7 times in total.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

DouglasPri13
United States of America

Re: Links to removed French stories

Post by DouglasPri13 »

The link above for "New Life Plan 2/2" does not seem to work. Part one of the story is okay, but part two results in a page that says "Loading" but never actually loads. The following link though works to correctly load part two of the story.

https://www.duolingo.com/stories/fr-nou ... -a2-avatar

Native 🇺🇸 | Learning 🇨🇵

EranBarLev
Israel

Re: Links to removed French stories

Post by EranBarLev »

DouglasPri13 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:59 pm

The link above for "New Life Plan 2/2" does not seem to work. Part one of the story is okay, but part two results in a page that says "Loading" but never actually loads. The following link though works to correctly load part two of the story.

https://www.duolingo.com/stories/fr-nou ... -a2-avatar

Thanks! I edited the post. I double checked the LTS post and it has your link too. Sorry for the mistake, I don't know how it happened. :?

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

Return to “French”