Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Raw data now ordered by descending date-time

GrahamW
Canada

Raw data now ordered by descending date-time

Post by GrahamW »

Not sure where to post this, but I just clicked on "Raw" and automatically scrolled to the bottom of the frame without thinking, only to be met with data from 27 April. Huh? Ah! I see that our most recent Recent Practice Sessions are now at the top! That's great, thanks!
As with every change that Duome makes (unlike those of our mothership), it's always an improvement to one's experience, and I can't think of a change that I've not found helpful. Much appreciated!

🇨🇦 > :it: :fr: :es: Image :de: Image 🇬🇷 :brazil: 🇨🇳

Saperlipopette!

Re: Raw data now ordered by descending date-time

Post by Saperlipopette! »

I noticed this too. It now matches duo for schools.

One thing I'd wish they'd do is match the buckets like duo for schools. Practiced French means I hit the hearts button. Practiced a section means I did a checkpoint practice. Completed a level is doing a story & they tell me the story is The Old Woman. This all goes in one bucket for Duome. Also there's more precision for new lessons in duo for schools. Completed lesson 3 of level 1 or Completed capstone review is pretty darned specific.

I'm not complaining, just hoping or wishing

Past Tense 3
+21 XP
May 12, 10:50 PM

practiced French
+21 XP
May 12, 10:20 PM

completed Lesson 3 of Level 1 in Criminals
+20 XP
May 12, 09:28 PM

practiced French
+19 XP
May 12, 07:14 PM

practiced French
+19 XP
May 12, 06:54 PM

practiced French
+21 XP
May 12, 06:08 PM

practiced French
+20 XP
May 12, 05:37 PM

practiced Past Tense 2
+21 XP
May 12, 07:50 AM

practiced Past Tense 1
+21 XP
May 12, 07:18 AM

practiced a Section in French
+10 XP
May 12, 03:13 AM

+10 XP
May 12, 02:34 AM

completed a Level of The Reading Club
+28 XP
May 12, 02:25 AM

+10 XP
May 12, 01:51 AM

completed Capstone Review of Level 4 in Studying 2
+24 XP
May 11, 08:59 PM

completed Lesson 5 of Level 4 in Studying 2
+20 XP
May 11, 06:53 PM

completed Lesson 1 of Level 4 in Garden
+20 XP
May 11, 04:53 PM

completed a Level of The Old Woman
+22 XP
May 11, 01:55 AM

duome

Post by duome »

I did have a look and no, this detailed information is unavailable unless you are logged in as a teacher and you know your classroom id. It's impossible (for duome) to have it for a random duolingo username, sadly.

The only thing I can think of is creating classrooms under duome account and having them listed on duome. Those who join would have their extended statistics, others would get the regular raw data.

EranBarLev
Israel

Post by EranBarLev »

I'm not sure what info is available, but I'm surprised that the raw data doesn't say at least what language I did, while we do know the total XP for each language.

🇮🇱N 🇬🇧C1 🇪🇸B2 🇵🇹B1 🇫🇷B1 🇸🇦A1 🇷🇺A1

Saperlipopette!

The only thing I can think of is creating classrooms under duome account and having them listed on duome. Those who join would have their extended statistics, others would get the regular raw data.

My opinion is that's its not worth exploring that option, as joining a classroom means surrending some power on your acct to the administrator of the classroom. Classrooms are really great if it's a small class & you know the classmates on some personal level.

![](

duome

Post by duome »

I didn't know.

Well, technically this is the way to get hold of those details.

back4morelater
Great Britain

Post by back4morelater »

Saperlipopette! wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:08 am

My opinion is that's its not worth exploring that option, as joining a classroom means surrending some power on your acct to the administrator of the classroom. Classrooms are really great if it's a small class & you know the classmates on some personal level.

All you need to create your own classroom is to have another email address that you can create a duo account with, there's nothing special about who can create them. So my classrooms are completed controlled by me and the only students are my old duo account and fairly recently my husband.

Saperlipopette!

While on the topic of changes to Duome, I noticed another change to the Duome Main Page. There used to be a paragraph where you could write a sentence or two about yourself. About three years ago Duo made it so you could not edit this information. Duome used to display it but they stopped doing so. That's a good thing: most of what's there is out of date. I think it used to be the line below the xp, streak, crown, and lingot line on Duome.

Another thing-- and this has always been this way -- is the grammar skills are a bit out of order. The first grammar skill is present tense 1, which is 7th on the list of Duome skills. But on the Duolingo circles, present tense 1 is the 9th skill. Activities & People 2 are listed after Present Tense 1 on Duome, but before it on the duolingo tree. All the grammar skills are off by one or two. It's been that way ever since Duolingo added the grammar skills in Aug 2020

Duome Main page

Desktop view

![](

Duolingo Main Page

Desktop view

![](

duome

Post by duome »

Skills are automatically ordered based on extended profile parameters, something like "coords_y":27, "coords_x":1 (this is for Spanish "Shopping 3" skill, meaning it's the first skill in row #27), there's also a "new_index":51 perameter (same skill), but these indexes don't correspond to skill positions in the tree, so I have no idea what are they.

I wonder what is your browser and did you scale the page up a little bit, I see some fonts are out of proportion compared to the rest of the page, some other parts like 24/24 for "Basics 1" are mispalced and the XP per Skill chart looks weird as well - I would like to fix it, but I cannot reproduce any if these issues on my Google Chrome.

Corinnebelle

Post by Corinnebelle »

One thing about schools is that if you have a schools account you won't get new trees until they are out of beta.

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Advanced beginner Duolingo levels

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Saperlipopette!

I wonder what is your browser and did you scale the page up a little bit

I do everything on a revvl5g android. For the duome page I used a Chrome browser & select Desktop view. I did this because on the normal Chrome view ( not selecting desktop) the screens are bigger & the view is probably as you designed it, but for displaying info I need a bazillion screen prints vs one for desktop view.

Here is a screen print from a while ago of the skills sorted by crowns which is kind of a list of grammar skills. Anyway, the view here is from Chrome without the desktop view & it's probably more in line with what you expect to see on an android.

On the screenprints I also whited out names of everyone but Duo employees, including my stuff on the duome screens

![](

Saperlipopette!

More screen prints. The main one i think you want is the last one. That box next to desktop site, i click it, it puts a blue checkmark there, and everything shrinks

![](
![](
![](
![](
![](
![](
![](
![](
![](
![](

duome

Post by duome »

Thanks Saperlipopette! I could reproduce the issue by selecting desktop view on mobile browser. Not quite sure how to deal with it but it's good to know where to start.

Return to “Discussions”