Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Under “Language discussions”, the ability to hide the forums you don’t want to see.

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

Deleted User 114

Under “Language discussions”, the ability to hide the forums you don’t want to see.

Post by Deleted User 114 »

Under the main topics, Duome, Duolingo, Forum, and language Discussions, there is the ability to hide a certain forum if you wish. What would be nice would be to also add that feature the specific language discussions. To scroll all the way to the bottom, it takes a long time, it would be nice if the ability to hide certain language forums was available!

Thank you @Duome and others for all the work you have done on these forums!

coto.i
Romania

Re: Under “Language discussions”, the ability to hide the forums you don’t want to see.

Post by coto.i »

It would be nice to have the possibility to switch between two ways of viewing the forum.

1 - view the entire structure of the forum with all the sections and all languages
2 - view the entire structure of the forum with all the sections, but with just the languages in my signature

For example:

• Announcements, Requests, Troubleshoting, etc.
  • from English: fr, es, ge, ro
  • from French: en, es, ge
  • from Spanish: en, fr, ge
  • from Romanian: en

🇷🇴 Native Romanian speaker :us: B2-C1 :fr: B1-B2 :es: A2-B1 :de: A1-A2

Return to “Requests new Duome features”