Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Hello Esperanto buddies!

darthmel13
United States of America

Hello Esperanto buddies!

Post by darthmel13 »

I saw that no one had posted in the Esperanto forum yet, and I thought maybe everyone was just waiting for someone else to post first. :D

I am learning Esperanto alongside my homeschooled twins. It will be incredibly fun to connect with Esperanto speakers, both fluent and novice. We are still beginners, komencantoj, and we are loving it so far.

ecmasonjr
United States of America

Re: Hello Esperanto buddies!

Post by ecmasonjr »

Thanks, I'm glad to see a post here. I certainly hope the posting here picks up soon.

Burl
United States of America

Post by Burl »

Saluton amikoj! Mia nomeo estas Burl. Mi estas komencanto sed tre satas Esperanton! Esperanto estas tre facila lingvo lernebla kaj tre amuza! Bonan tagon! Mi esperas, ke vi havu bonan tagon!!

American English : Native
Esperanto : A1

IceVajal
Germany

Post by IceVajal »

Saluton!
I just started dabbling with Esperanto today. My priority is Russian, but some dabbling is fun.

N :de: - B2 :us: - Beginner :ru: (Busuu: B1) - :netherlands:

Explorer
Portugal

Post by Explorer »

IceVajal wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:58 pm

Saluton!
I just started dabbling with Esperanto today. My priority is Russian, but some dabbling is fun.

Amuziĝu! vi vidos ke oni povas lerni ĉi tiun lingvon vere rapide.

🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 | Learning: 🇯🇵 |

Return to “Esperanto”