Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Editing Duolingo username in Duome profile

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

satishkc
United States of America

Editing Duolingo username in Duome profile

Post by satishkc »

I mistakenly put my email instead of the username in the Duolingo username field and it's showing up on my posts. But I can't see a place in my profile to edit this. Is there a way to do it elsewhere? Thanks.

Deleted User 114

Re: Editing Duolingo username in Duome profile

Post by Deleted User 114 »

A heads up, just wanted to let you know I moved your post from How-to Guides to the Troubleshooting forum. :)

Stasia
Poland

Post by Stasia »

satishkc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:47 am

I mistakenly put my email instead of the username in the Duolingo username field and it's showing up on my posts. But I can't see a place in my profile to edit this. Is there a way to do it elsewhere? Thanks.

I think the simplest way to solve it would be for you to create a new account.

Native: :poland:; Fluent: :es:, :us:; Getting there: Image; Intermediate: :fr:; Beginner: :ukraine:

duome

Post by duome »

I edited that as soon as I saw it this morning 8-)
Welcome to Duome Forums!

-Rocket_
United States of America

Post by -Rocket_ »

I'm guessing you put the correct email in the "email" slot, correct me if anything different.

Stasia wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:16 am
satishkc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:47 am

I think the simplest way to solve it would be for you to create a new account.

Maybe, but I know on Duolingo you can only use 1 email for 1 account. If it's the same here, they'd have to deleted this account and make a new one.

EDIT: Ninjaed by duome. :x

Hey! I'm -Rocket_. I was pretty active at one point on Duolingo forums, you're a legend if you recognize me ;) . Hope my post helped.

I like to joke

satishkc
United States of America

Post by satishkc »

duome wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:34 pm

I edited that as soon as I saw it this morning 8-)
Welcome to Duome Forums!

Thanks muchly! That was quick.

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”