Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Requesting a Suggestions forum

Ask, and we'll consider your request. Provide an accurate description of what you would like to do/have, and we'll consider implementing it, if this is technically possible.

-Rocket_
United States of America

Requesting a Suggestions forum

Post by -Rocket_ »

(suggestions for duome forums, not for Duolingo)
So this. I just think I'd be helpful to have a place to suggest things, like we used to be able to do in Duo Forums. While they may not even be seen, and most not added, I'd be good to be able to saywhat you want to happen.

Hey! I'm -Rocket_. I was pretty active at one point on Duolingo forums, you're a legend if you recognize me ;) . Hope my post helped.

I like to joke

Deleted User 114

Re: Requesting a Suggestions forum

Post by Deleted User 114 »

You are in the right place. :) This forum, (viewforum.php?f=11-requests) the requests forum, is where you can suggest features, add-on’s, etc.

-Rocket_
United States of America

Re: Requesting a Suggestions forum

Post by -Rocket_ »

Ah, that makes sense. :o

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey! I'm -Rocket_. I was pretty active at one point on Duolingo forums, you're a legend if you recognize me ;) . Hope my post helped.

I like to joke

Return to “Requests new Duome features”