Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Need some bit more extra resources for learning to use indirect object pronouns and Direct object pronouns

Moderators: xillegas, Stasia

Yoong1eKangTerry
United States of America

Need some bit more extra resources for learning to use indirect object pronouns and Direct object pronouns

Post by Yoong1eKangTerry »

If anyone has anything that would help thanks :) I kinda get them but I need a little more recourses and a little bit more explanation.

Native:🇺🇸(English)| Novice Mid: 🇪🇸(Spanish)|Beginner:🇰🇷(Korean)

Cifi

Re: Need some bit more extra resources for learning to use indirect object pronouns and Direct object pronouns

Post by Cifi »

Maybe the Spanishdict lessons on pronouns can be useful for you?

https://www.spanishdict.com/guide/direc ... in-spanish

They explain things more detailed than Duolingo's tips do.

Last edited by Cifi on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

Cifi

Re: Need some bit more extra resources for learning to use indirect object pronouns and Direct object pronouns

Post by Cifi »

Kwiziq has about 20 lessons on this, too. I really like their explanations and use Kwiziq regularly:

https://spanish.kwiziq.com/revision/glo ... omplemento

Native: :de: Intermediate: :uk: Lower intermediate: :es: Beginner: :fr: Absolute beginner: 🇬🇷
(If there are errors in what I'm writing in either language, please do correct me - I'll never take it as offense or something like that.)

Yoong1eKangTerry
United States of America

Thank you :D I will take a look at those when I can

Yoong1eKangTerry
United States of America

I think I almost kinda have them down. But something isn’t quite clicking when it comes to indirect object pronouns. And if I want to further my learning I must master these and have a good understanding of how to use them or else nothing will make sense.

Yoong1eKangTerry
United States of America

Cifi wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:23 pm

Maybe the Spanishdict lessons on pronouns can be useful for you?

https://www.spanishdict.com/guide/direc ... in-spanish

The explain things more detailed than Duolingo's tips do.

Thank you so much!! The SpanishDict really helped! It finally clicked. Yay! :D

Cifi

Post by Cifi »

Me alegra que los enlaces te hayan ayudado.

Return to “Practice”