Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Let's practice together?

Moderator: Explorer

thuleand
Brazil

Let's practice together?

Post by thuleand »

Hi everyone,

One of the ways I have learned English and kept improving is by practicing with other people through chatting and calling. It's been a long time since I last did this, but I'm planning to resume this practice to reinforce my skills and help others with their English as well.

So, I'm opening this topic to see who would be interested in joining me. I’m going to create an account on a platform where we can call each other and discuss in English! It could be Teams, Zoom, or another platform. Let me first see if there are people interested, and then we can work and grow together!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did in the past! 8-)

Corinnebelle

Re: Let's practice together?

Post by Corinnebelle »

There's mchat here, if you want to try that. Once you have a little activity in the forum you can join. It's not super active, but it's one option.''

Welcome to Duome!

🇺🇸 L1 🇮🇱 Intermediate Now doing Lexisrex

Languages without borders, languages bridging gaps, the Red Cross are my heroes.

Return to “Inglês”