Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Benvenuto/a

David755502
Great Britain

Benvenuto/a

Post by David755502 »

Ciao a tutti, sono un madrelingua inglese e uno studente di italiano. Se cerchi un aiuto per il tuo inglese, cercherò di assisterti e sono sicuro che altri faranno lo stesso.

🇬🇧N 🇮🇹

David755502
Great Britain

Re: Benvenuto/a

Post by David755502 »

superessedi wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:59 pm
David755502 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:01 pm

Ciao a tutti, sono un madrelingua inglese e uno studente di italiano. Se cerchi un aiuto per il tuo inglese, cercherò di assisterti e sono sicuro che altri faranno lo stesso.

Hi David, I remember your kind explanations on DuoLingo. How about reposting some of them here?
Also, you might want to (ask admin and) join the moderation Team. This forum — Inglese … dall’italiano —still needs a dedicated moderator!

Hello superessedi, I can post some links, but will they still function when the Duo forum closes?
I’m always happy to try and help fellow learners, but I don’t have ambitions to be a moderator (though I am flattered by the suggestion, thank you).

🇬🇧N 🇮🇹

dakanga

Post by dakanga »

If you use archive.ph - to "archive" the Duolingo posts, the links will work.

And if a post links to other Duolingo posts - and you also archive those posts in archive.ph ,

When you look at the master post in archive.ph, and you click on the link in the post to another post you have previously archived, archive.ph will go to that archive.

You can see this in action at : https://archive.ph/Q1jK4 - a post by sitesurf that has been archived, and all the links referred to in that post has also been archived on archive.ph.

I hope that is understandable.

edited:

also see :

eI000yo

Post by eI000yo »

Ciao a tutti!
Ciao[mention]David755502[/mention]!

Hello superessedi[…]

superessedi is no longer active on these forums.
I am now the moderator here.
Sono il nuovo moderatore di questo forum.

Grazie a tutti!

5yioJ94B
Italy

Post by 5yioJ94B »

David755502 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:01 pm

Grazie per il benvenuto generalizzato nel titolo del post e per avermi suggerito questo forum. Duolingo senza forum è diventato noioso.

5yioJ94B
Italy

Post by 5yioJ94B »

eI000yo wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:44 am

superessedi is no longer active on these forums.
I am now the moderator here.
Sono il nuovo moderatore di questo forum.

Grazie a tutti!

Grazie a te per il tempo che ci dedicherai.

David755502
Great Britain

Post by David755502 »

5yioJ94B wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:02 am

Grazie per il benvenuto generalizzato nel titolo del post e per avermi suggerito questo forum. Duolingo senza forum è diventato noioso.

Buongiorno! È bello vederti qui!

🇬🇧N 🇮🇹

Return to “Inglese”