Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

word Count won't increase

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

alinoman
Canada

Re: word Count won't increase

Post by alinoman »

My word count for Spanish got stuck at about 800, then started French it moved a bit then got stuck. Now stuck at 1.1/1.5 k for very long time despite learning new words for both languages. User name alinoman

cah2o

Post by cah2o »

I'm back! It's give and take type of thing...

Attachments
app2024-04-06 .png
app2024-04-06 .png (118.6 KiB) Viewed 692 times
browser2024-04-06 .png
browser2024-04-06 .png (21.04 KiB) Viewed 692 times
Jeremiah
Iran

Post by Jeremiah »

Mine too, my word count should be on 266 but it's on 153 for days :roll:

Anna791705

Post by Anna791705 »

Hi, I am Anna791705, my word count is stuck at 2698 for apx. the last 2 years. I wrote tons of times to the Help function of Duolingo but nothing happened, I never heard back. Can someone please advise? Also, on several occasions the quests I complete are "stolen". This is especially bothering like today, when I had to finish a unit, and I did finish a unit, next unit opened for me while quest nr3 is still marked uncomplete. Thanks for anyone helping.

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”