Dear anyone,
Your duolingo forum registration isn't automaticaly transferred to duome forum so in order to join duome forums you need to register with your existing or any other username and email; in any case it's advised that you choose a new password for the forum.
~ Duome Team

Duome not synced correctly? Topic is solved

This is for Duome related issues only, about the Progress pages, about the Forum itself.
ATTENTION : For Duolingo issues, write to Duolingo support.

Cassidyschr
United States of America

Duome not synced correctly?

Post by Cassidyschr »

I love statistics, so finding duome was really great - however it doesnt seem caught up. I am at least level 4 in everything for french, as shown by my crowns, but this is what pops up - it says I am not even at L3 in everything!

Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.16.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.16.03 PM.png (7.85 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.15.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.15.46 PM.png (177 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Jacko079
United States of America

Re: Duome not synced correctly?

Post by Jacko079 »

This might answer your question:

Just click on the image, and it should take you to the full discussion.

Learning: Italian and Arabic.

Cassidyschr
United States of America

Post by Cassidyschr »

Hi, thanks for sending me that - but those say this was happening 9 months ago and resolved 3 months ago; is it just a bug that is happening again? If no one else is reporting anything recent it makes it hard to see if its a common issue.

Jacko079
United States of America

Post by Jacko079 »

Cassidyschr wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:44 am

Hi, thanks for sending me that - but those say this was happening 9 months ago and resolved 3 months ago; is it just a bug that is happening again? If no one else is reporting anything recent it makes it hard to see if its a common issue.

I’m not very sure what’s happening with your Duome progress. But my only guess would be that whatever happened here (https://duome.eu/blog) might be happening again.

I will try to keep looking for more solutions to your problem.

Is there a possibility that your DuoMe profile is glitching and should update soon? How long has it been like this?

Learning: Italian and Arabic.

Cassidyschr
United States of America

Post by Cassidyschr »

I appreciate that! I believe it has been like this for a week or two.

duome

Post by duome »

This is because of the legendary levels, they weren't there from the beginning and apparently I missed something along the way.

Is it ok now?

a.badger

Post by a.badger »

Hi, I'm not the original poster but I observe the same thing. I haven't used duome in several months so it may be that duome synced levels the last time I checked my profile but is not syncing now. It's hard to know for sure.

If it is any help for troubleshooting, on duolingo I currently have legendary level in PT up to the Abstract Objects and two crowns in adverbs. Here's my profile on duome: https://duome.eu/A.Badger/en/pt

a.badger

Post by a.badger »

Actually... mine works! I re-read the FAQ and noticed that the FAQ says to load the Progress page and none of the duome URLs I had used had "progress" in them. I took a guess and loaded https://duome.eu/A.Badger/progress and that synced my current progress. I think I didn't realize that was a separate page since there's two links named "Portuguese" on the profile page. The Portuguese link near the user information links to the progress page but the one in the Languages table links to the pt/en page. I just assumed that they were both the same.

duome

Post by duome »

The pt/en link is a cached page, there's a fine print with the update timestamp right above your skills. This page doesn't trigger an update because you're probably on a different tree on duoligo.com at the moment; your current tree is always the one that would be updated.

Return to “Troubleshooting Duome”